Sunday 29 September 2013

13 Gloriously Tacky Bits of Hen Do Merchandise

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. Fittingly though, it's because I've been ensconsed in hen do organisation and wedding cake making! For a single girl, weddings sure do form a large part of my life. It's cool though, because I bloomin' love them.

The last hen do gave me serious inspiration, so there will be a bounty of posts coming soon. For now I wanted to share my pick of the best hen do accessories. There are lots of different types of hen dos out there - there's the tacky, old fashioned hen, there's the classy hen, there's the crazy themed hen and the hen that doesn't even seem like a hen. I've been on most of those kinds but I have to say that I find the tackiness creeps in. Even if you're not the type of girls who want to prowl the streets in matching outfits with willy shaped accessories, a little bit of cheesiness never seems to go amiss. So even if you're only looking for a little bit of tack, some of these might help...


Don't forget though, if you've got some pound shops near you, trawl them first. Poundland has pink sparkly cowboy hats, the 99p store has 4 tiaras for a pound. Their stock is changing all the time - they are my top tip for hen do purchasing!

Finally, if this whole post made you cringe, don't worry. I'll be doing a post on the best non-tacky hen accessories at some point, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment